The Ivy Poland Foundation offers unique mentorship opportunities to the families of our patrons and partners to help students reach their dreams.
- We use our deep understanding of the educational systems in the US and elsewhere to provide young individuals and their families with the knowledge and perspective they need to make wise choices along their education and early career paths.
- The mentoring relationship can start as early as late elementary school, and continue through junior high and high school, all the way through college, further studies and early career.
- We suggest appropriate academic, extra-curricular and summer activities.
- Most importantly, we use our extensive network of talented Polish and non-Polish graduates of various programs from high school and college, trough MBAs and other Masters, to PhDs from the best schools and universities worldwide, including Harvard, MIT, Yale, Oxford and Cambridge, among others, to create university and career counseling tailor-made to each individual.
- We coach and connect students with appropriate peers and mentors who offer their perspective and insight. This process leads to better educational and career outcomes for the student.
- Along with this personalized attention leading to academic and social growth, we are also at your disposal whenever we can be of any further assistance in any relevant domain.